User Guide: SuperWAE User And Optimisation Guide v0.1
Backtesting results on an AUD $1000 account trading 0.2 lot fixed (updated as we go):
- GBPUSD H4 : 834% 950% 961% 1042% Profit from Jan 1 2020 to Sep 28 2020 (as of v1.5.6)
- GBPUSD H4 : 274% Profit from June 1 2020 to Sep 28 2020
- EURUSD H4 : 576% Profit from Jan 1 2020 to Sep 28 2020
- NZDJPY D3 : 250% Profit from Jan 1 2020 to Sep 28 2020 (Win 27 / Loss 0)
- NZDUSD m30 : 418% Profit from Jan 1 2020 to Sep 28 2020
- GBPUSD m30 : 127% Profit from Sept 1 2020 to Oct 1 2020 (1 month)
Too good to be true? Download any cbotset above and verify our claims (*your result may vary slightly due to broker data differences)
Licensing is only required for live trading. For purposes such as backtesting and optimization this software stays free and fully featured, without restrictions.
This trading system is a highly efficient robot based on the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator for accurate entry signals, working in conjunction with a variety of trend indicators, advanced risk management systems, and an automated NEWS Management system.
- Enhanced implementation of 3 famous, powerful indicators – Waddah Attar Explosion, SuperTrend and HullMovingAverage trading algorithms
- Advanced entry confirmations
- Advanced exit triggers including exiting trades on trend reversal detections
- Dynamic trading volume based on % of equity/balance
- Customizable Trailing StopLoss (with Break-Even)
- 5-level Advanced Take Profit
- High-performance/accuracy backtesting and optimization
- On-chart indicator drawing
- NEWS Manager with full support for backtesting and optimization [BETA]
- Telegram and Email with customizable templates
- Accompanying WAE indicator to chart WAE from the cBot NEW!
- Please join us at our Telegram Group for any question/query, and meet a bunch of friendly traders. 🙂 https://t.me/ALGOreDefine
1.10.1 (Oct 23, 2020) - Minor bug fixes and optimisations. 1.9.0 (Oct 21, 2020) - Added Fixed Break-Even mode for TSL. Minor bug fixes. Consolidated Hard SL into Initial SL functions to improve user experience. 1.8.0 (Oct 15, 2020) - Added support for limiting new trades to specific Trading Sessions and/or Overlap periods. 1.7.0 (Oct 9, 2020) - Algorithm boost: WAE rising trend and rising bars above explosion line implemented. - Bug Fixes: fixed a non-impacting issue where position closing reasons might not display properly in the logs. - Improvements: Improved dashboard layout, updated WAE indicator (downloadable separately) - New Features: Filter by keyword in New Manager, put it specific news event that impacts your trading, e,g FOMC, farm, speech 1.6.2 (Oct 7, 2020) - Bug Fixes: Fixed an issue that if the bot is stopped after creating a position and later is turned back on again, it might not correctly manage the previous position until later. The fix ensures that the bot will pick up where it left off when restarted. Fixed an AdvTP bug where the smallest lot of 0.01 outstanding might not be closed. - Features: Added Dashboard for live trading. And Telegram notification when the bot is started/stopped (useful for VPS where Windows restarts can be a problem). 1.6.0 (Oct 6, 2020) - Enhanced telegram/email msg templates on both trade entry and exit events, so you can all be informed of account/trade status. Some of the supported template values include: Account Type, User ID, Currency, Balance, Equity, Live/Demo, Account Number, Gross/Net Profit, Open Positions, etc. Additionally, telegram msg on position close will include detailed performance report. 1.0 (Sept 28, 2020) - Initial Release